- A guaranteed commitment to deliver desired results
- Quality balanced by speed
- Detailed needs analysis
- Leadership, organizational and compensation consulting
- Strong research and delivery capability
- Validated executive search process
- Behavioral and functional based interviewing / assessment
- Thorough due diligence and reference checking
- Experienced representation / each search executed by a partner
- Client-company focused / privately held firm
- One-year candidate guarantee and two-year total company off-limits agreement
- One-year quarterly client / candidate integration follow-up
- Utter discretion and confidentiality assured
UNDERSTANDING “OFF LIMITS” ISSUES
While RJMINC provides the same global reach as the larger retained search firms, by design, we support a select group of client company organizations.
This approach translates to very few “off-limits” issues allowing our firm to recruit from a significantly larger group of target companies.
In turn, this allows our clients to see a more broadly diversified pool of quality candidates from all companies and locations within their respective and relevant industry sectors.
In contrast, many of the larger search firms are restricted in some cases, from contacting a large portion of your potential list of companies due to the significant client base they support.
For you the client, this may mean very few open target companies left for the search firm representing your organization to ethically recruit from.
In addition, their “off-limits” policy may prevent them from actually going after the best candidates due to client blockage issues. Bigger is not better in the retained executive search business.
RJMINC places the client’s entire organization “off-limits” for two years from the completion of the most recent search assignment.
In contrast, the competition in some cases may place only the level above and below the position filled “off-limits” for one year while leaving the rest of the client’s organization open and at risk of being recruited from.